Day 5: Mission Accomplished

Five days down...25 more to go. I had such a hard time designing this dress thus the finished product is not what I imagined or designed. At first I wanted to create a baby doll style dress with a short pleated skirt---I ended up with a tube top pencil skirt with "some" pleats. Pleating this skirt was the most tedious part of making this dress...much harder then it looked. After I finished pleating the skirt, I realized that "I HATED THE PLEATS".--but by this time it was too late. I decided to flip the pleats to the bottom of the dress and gather the top portion of the dress. Okay enough with the long drawn out description of how I designed the dress and here it is---> *not my best but a great addition to the collection....

Look: Tube Top-Tulip Pencil Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment