Day 16: Mission Accomplished

I'm back with more fabric, more designs and "fab" dresses. I have been on a blog hiatus for the past few days, however I was hard at work creating some great new dresses for your viewing pleasures. I have been thrown so many different ideas and fashion opportunities during the last week...that I do not know what to do with myself. I follow the motto "One day at a time", and believe that something things will fall into place. With that being said I want to present you with today's dress. I love , love, love, the fabric/pattern of this dress--the fabric was purchased from Ebad Fabrics on 8th Ave in the Garment District. This was the second time that I purchased fabric from this store, and I must say that the great customer service and reasonable fabric prices has been consistent! The store owner, I'm assuming, picked out the fabric for today dress; which really grew on me.
Today's dress was originally suppose to be sleeveless---as I have not yet mastered making sleeves---but I decided to use the seam allowance for the sleeves of the dress shhh.... after I constructed the top of the dress, I decided that it was too plain for my liking---thus I added left over material to create a design on the right side of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment