Day 7: Mission Accomplished

A week's worth of my dresses...completed...YAY (to my luck I have been getting rave reviews)! Hope someone in my small blog world is as excited as I am. For the design of today's dress I re-used the neon pink and neon orange spandex material, pink thread, and 2 shoulder pads. I wanted to design a retro-styled (80s) dress with distinctive shoulder pads...but for 4 for $1.00 I should have had less faith in the shoulder pads---Lady Gaga would be so unimpressed. Nevertheless I created this great two piece jumper dress with "shoulder pads". Hey MOM...this dress is knee-length!

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' all the designs thus far,and everything about the blog! In todays world were we go to work and complain we're to tried to do what we really love, any thing as possible if you work hard enough. You are a true example of this and this is only the beginning good luck on your journey! s/n: when is the fashion show again? lol!!! Keep it up!! OOOOOWWWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laia this is the most touching and encouraging post ! thanks so much for kind words...its so true alot of people let their true talents go to waste. Im so glad I didn't let my fear prevent me from expressing myself and displaying my work !. n I hope to get better with time like fine wine!

    ReplyDelete